srijeda, 14. svibnja 2014.


                                                             

                                                            MY  SFI  REALITY


After I've checked the date of my last post, I found that the time really flies.
Why do I not publish more often?
It's not about that writing is hard for me, maybe I was just questioning the real purpose of this blog!
In my last post I wrote that the purpose is to attract new members in SFI, but since then my thoughts have changed a lot.
To recruit members through the blog?
To convince someone to something that does not even want and reads only from curiosity?
I could write fairy tales about myself and my SFI business.
What kind of guarantee do you get from my beautified picture and selected phrases that I'll always be with you supporting you and your SFI business?
Because your success is my success too.
I'm talking about my experience.
I've joined SFI through blog too, but after I had already decided to deal with affiliate marketing.
My first sponsor, which I chose, has reassigned me by his own decision.
But in SFI company, with its brilliant system of support and team leaders, we're never alone.
My business continued without any earthquake and I have the new considerate and polite sponsor from Puerto Rico.
I just want to say that the role of the sponsor is overrated and it is not crucial. If you choose me as your sponsor, it does not commit you on anything.
Only obligation you'll have is your SFI business and it has its continuity.
For me, my SFI business has always been the most important.
After my first application and a lot of problems in the beginning, it was love at second sight.
I've been working with SFI for almost 6 months and the results are just arriving.
I work every day without exception, Sundays and holidays - and it makes me happy.
But let's go back to the beginning! I don't believe that my well designed sentences will attract you to SFI if you're not ready for it.
If you decide to become SFI member through this blog, you'll be my PSA ( Personally Sponsored Affiliate).
Although my mindset does not allow the word "recruiting", it is important to say that the essence of SFI business is sponsoring and duplication.
It means that our PSAs  have to do the same things we do.
Unfortunately, most of the new members give up at the very beginning, or after short time when they realize that SFI business is not a quick rich scheme.
Especially when they find out that it takes somewhat to invest for starting your business!
This is not a job without the investment as everybody tries to convince you.
It could be,but only if you find 5-6 active PSAs in the beginning, who recruit the same number of their PSAs. Even then you'll need to wait 2 months, until your PSAs confirm their Executive Affiliate ( EA ) status twice and become EA2, so you could get points of their ratings.
The other possibility is to develop a system of sales on Tripleclicks and get earnings on that way.


But if you have patience and enough of perseverance, you could build your SFI business slowly.
You could learn and work persistently every day, because the success will not come by itself overnight.
There are no quick earnings in SFI, this is a long term business, invaluable opportunity that shoud not be missed.
If you join now, you'll be an expert in a few years when internet businesses become reality.
And about investments - you're every day at the malls anyway, buying things that you may never need.
You could invest in your SFI business and inflame it.
Good news is that registration is really FREE and  you don't have to invest if you don't want.
I have a PSA from Nigeria, who sent me an email on his second day and asked how much he was going to earn? When he realized that he has clicked for no reason, he disappeared without a trace.                          
Frankly, I do believe  that my PSAs are waiting for me "out there" and that they will find me.
It probably will not be through this blog, but I'll continue to write it.
You've surely found a lot of ads about SFI and thought that we're impossible boring, but that only proves our faith in SFI business.
Join me, log in to the registration's link and just wait for the instructions.


FREE REGISTRATION





Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar